- A lower-cost way for your customers to pay without cash
- If you don’t have a payment terminal, you can accept payments at your point of sale with a printable QR code or a TWINT beacon
- Reduce your cash handling costs
- Incorporate your loyalty card into the TWINT app
How can you use TWINT?
TWINT is a versatile payment collection system. It can be used:
- At your cash register with a beacon
Use TWINT with your existing cash register software by adding a TWINT beacon (CHF 95 per beacon with a three-year warranty). The beacon creates a connection between your cash register and your customer’s smartphone, and this even works offline. With the beacon, you can collect payments even when your customers have no mobile network coverage.
- At your cash register with a terminal
If your terminal’s screen can display a QR code, you can use it to collect TWINT payments. At checkout, your customers will see a QR code that they can scan with their smartphones. This system is also available for mobile terminals.
- At points of sale without cash registers or payment terminals
If you have points of sale that aren't equipped with cash registers or payment terminals, your customers can pay using a QR code sticker.
- Stickers and displays for your organization
Through a feature developed in association with RaiseNow, you can use TWINT to collect membership dues and registration fees for your non-profit organization. Sign up online and order TWINT QR codes for your posters and brochures.
- Online or on app stores
TWINT lets your customers pay online quickly and easily. When it’s time to check out, they’ll see a QR code. To make their payment, they just have to scan that code. For purchases on app stores, your customers will need to type the code they see on their screen into the TWINT app.