What to expect
Our estate planning advisors will sit down with you to determine the best approach in light of your wishes and current legislation. They will help you with the various steps involved in making sure your estate will be transferred smoothly, working with your notary if necessary.
Questions you should consider
Our advisors will help you answer important questions such as:
- How do you want to divide your estate among your family members, especially if you have a blended family or want to favor a particular heir?
- What legal measures do you need to take to ensure your will is executed without a hitch?
- If you want to leave your family business to one of your children, how can you make sure your other heirs are treated fairly?
- How can you assess the value of your property and other assets so that they are distributed equitably?
- How can you minimize the tax burden on your heirs when they inherit your estate?