- This document sets out the conditions governing BCV’s banking relationships with individuals and entities.
BCV's General conditions (248.8 kB)
- In the event of a bank’s bankruptcy, the deposit insurance scheme protects client deposits against loss up to the amount of CHF 100 000 (laid down by law).
Deposit Insurance in Switzerland
These protected deposits are paid out quickly.
Deposits at BCV are covered by the deposit insurance scheme.
You can find more information about the deposit insurance on the website www.esisuisse.ch.
Deposit protection is changing as from 1 January 2023 for account balances held at banks. Changes as of 2023 (336 Ko)
- This document by the Swiss Bankers Association explains what you should expect when making interntional payment transactions, payments in foreign currencies, and investments in foreign securities, as well as what information you will be required to provide.
- These regulations govern the deposit and administration of securities held with BCV as well as the execution of OTC and market orders.
Safe Custody Regulations (273.5 kB)
- This document by the Swiss Bankers Association aims to ensure that banks maintain or re-establish contact with their customers and sets out the legal process for liquidating dormant assets.