- An all-in-one banking pack that includes only the services you need: online banking and the use of BCV ATMs.
Here's what you get
- a Young Professional account to manage your money and receive your salary
- a e-Savings account to save for a rainy day
- a BCV Maestro card to pay for purchases and withdraw cash at ATMs
- a Silver Visa / MasterCard®* free for 6 months or if you’re under 26, to pay for purchases in shops or online and to use when you travel
- BCV-net and BCV Mobile to keep an eye on your money 24/7
- an Epargne 3 Youth account that pays an additional 0.5 percentage point in interest, to save on taxes and start building up your retirement savings
- a Portfolio 3 account, to invest your third-pillar savings. We’ll match up to CHF 100 on your first deposit into your Epargne 3 Youth account if you open it at the same time as a Portfolio 3 account that you regularly pay into with a standing order
- "L'avenir est à nous!" newsletter, with great prizes, fun deals and useful tips
- BCV EXTRA, for great deals on fun activities using your BCV Maestro card
*Subject to conditions
Fees and conditions
- CHF 2/month
This fee includes the all-in monthly fee and the annual fee for the Maestro card
- Waived for the first 6 months
- Then, waived if you hold more than CHF 10,000 in assets at BCV
For all other accounts and services, please see our Terms and Conditions.
Whether you’re a student, in vocational training, or working and under 30, we have special, all-in-one banking packs just for you. They offer a simple way to manage your money, save for a rainy day, and pay for purchases by card.
File size : 1.99 MB - Last update : 24 June 2022
Keywords: Formules/ Jeunes/ Brochure/ offre/ avenir