- Accepted at shops in Switzerland and abroad; our Gold cards include contactless payment technology and the 3-D Secure system for secure online payments
- Monthly spending limits are set according to your needs and personal financial situation
- Our Gold cards include purchase protection and travel insurance – especially important if you have an emergency while abroad
Accepted around the world
Use our Gold Visa and World MasterCard® cards anywhere you are, in Switzerland or abroad.
You can withdraw cash in the local currency when you're in another country.
Select the currency of your Gold card (CHF, EUR, or USD) and make payments in the currency of your choice.
If you need to rent a car, our Gold card lets you do so without a cash deposit; it also includes insurance for the deductible in case of an accident.
With our cards, you can make payments of up to CHF 80 with a simple wave of your hand. No need to sign a receipt or enter a PIN.
- Security of online purchases through the validation of transactions on the One application
- Digital wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Swatch Pay!, Garmin Pay, Fitbit Pay)
Online services with BCV-Net et BCV Mobile
- Keep track of your payments
- Cancel a lost or stolen card
- Receive bills free of charge
- Change your card limit
Purchase and travel insurance
When you use your BCV Gold card, your purchases are automatically covered by purchase protection and travel insurance. Learn more at www.viseca.ch.
- Travel insurance if you need to change or cancel a trip
- Best price guarantee
- Protection against lost, stolen, or damaged luggage
- Protection against late luggage arrival
- Purchase protection
- Insurance for the deductible if you rent a car and get into an accident
- An extended guarantee
- Medical assistance abroad
Every time you use your Gold card, you collect surprize points that you can trade in for special offers and discounts.
Anytime, anywhere support
With your Gold card, you're automatically protected if your card is lost or used fraudulently (conditions apply).
You can get emergency assistance while you're travelling (including where to find nearby doctors, hospitals, and lawyers) from our partner Viseca.
If your card is lost or stolen, cancel it immediately:
- via BCV-net or BCV Mobile
- via Viseca’s “one” app
- by contacting Viseca at 058 958 8000 (24/7)
Fees and conditions
Fee for primary card
Fee for each additional card
18 years old
Mastercard® PrePaid card
With the PrePaid card you can make purchases all over the world and on the internet, and automatically keep your spending under control.