- Our pension team manages occupational plans for companies. We have long-standing expertise in this area and offer a full range of pension services that can be tailored to suit your company’s needs.
- We can answer general questions concerning the day-to-day management of your pension fund, as well as more specific questions concerning technical and administrative management, accounting, and actuarial advice.
- As we are a bank, we can also manage pension fund assets – we have a team of experts dedicated to just this.
A full range of services
We cover all aspects of occupational pensions.
You can choose which services you wish to receive for your pension fund. We can take on administrative, accounting, actuarial, technical and financial tasks for you depending on your needs.
- Administrative and technical management
This includes managing pension fund members (e.g. employees), determining and receiving contributions, calculating and paying benefits and managing reinsurance.
This covers all aspects of accounting for your pension funds, including financial investments and withholding tax.
- Asset-liability management
We help you determine your fund's investment strategy by analyzing your pension commitments and the breakdown of fund members between working members and pension récipients.
- Actuarial advice
We can analyze the death, disability and longevity risk to help you develop the most appropriate pension plan and optimize reinsurance contracts.
- Training for pension board members
We offer training for pension board members on a range of topics, including investing pension assets, pension plan management, legal provisions and actuarial matters.
We offer a range of experts in different fields, all under the same roof.
021 212 27 86
Ce bulletin permet de vous inscrire à l'une ou l'autre formation proposée pour les membres de Conseils de fondation.
File size : 24.51 KB - Last update : 21 March 2022