- Customers can make cashless payments in just seconds
- Cuts down on the time it takes to process cash payments
- The risk of theft is lower than with cash (which can be stolen in the store or on the way to the bank)
- Lets you capture sales opportunities by catering to clients who pay only by card
Choose between two types of payment terminals.
These rugged, portable, and easy-to-use terminals are the ideal solution if you’re a traveling merchant, self-employed, or don't carry out a lot of transactions. It can also be a good idea for individuals and non-profit organizations to have one on hand for occasional transactions.
You simply need a smartphone to process your customers’ payments.
And the device only costs around CHF 100.
For merchants who regularly accept a large number of payments, this terminal can be used with or without an interface with a cash register.
Several types of devices are available depending on your business needs: lightweight, fully integrated with a cash register, usable outside, etc.
You can also rent or lease a terminal.
Facilitez le paiement sans espèces de vos clients en choisissant dès maintenant un terminal compact de notre partenaire SIX Payment Services/Worldline, le terminal PAX D200 au prix de CHF 149.-* au lieu de CHF 249.-.
- Configuration simple
- Utilisation flexible
- Format compact
- Batterie haute performance
- Carte SIM 3G intégrée (WLAN compris)
- Acceptation des moyens de paiements les plus utilisés: Mastercard, Debit Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, V PAY, Visa Debit, TWINT ou (en option) PostFinance Card.
* Plus activation et livraison: CHF 9.90 TVA incl.
Use your terminal to
collect TWINT payments. At
checkout, your customers will see a QR code that they can scan with their
smartphones. This system is available
for both mobile and countertop terminals.