Work with BCV on deritrade
With BCV, you can count on the financial solidity of a Swiss issuer with an AA credit rating from S&P and more than 20 years of experience to help you build and trade your structured products.
Specialist range of structured products
As a member of the Swiss Structured Products Association (SSPA), BCV uses the Swiss Derivative Map classification, which groups structured products into three categories:
- Capital protection products
- Yield enhancement products
- Participation products
Products are mainly equity- or index-based. You can see all of BCV's available products on our dedicated structured-product website.
And if you wish to build a customized structured product, our experts can provide you with the personalized service you need.
The advantages of actively managed certificats (AMCs)
- You can implement your investment strategy quickly and easily
- You can reduce your administrative load and focus on your core management skills
- Small issues are possible
BCV Structured Products team wins two awards
At the 2021 Swiss Derivative Awards – the Oscars of the structured products industry – BCV won the Top Service award for the sixth time and, in recognition of its work in the area of sustainable finance, the award for the best product in the Climate Protection category for the first time.
With our weekly Newsletter (available in French and German), you can:
- View newly issued structured products that are open for subscription
- Stay up to date on the latest market news
- Get detailed information on featured BCV products
An stable and experienced team
Whether your mother tongue is French, German or English, you will be dealing with an advisor who speaks your language.
Contact an advisor
021 212 42 00
BCV Mobile app
The “Markets” tab in our BCV Mobile app gives you 24/7 access to the latest market highlights and financial news (in French only).