Our Portfolio 3 account lets you invest your Pillar 3 savings in the financial markets, where you stand to earn a higher potential long-term return than you would with a traditional Pillar 3 savings account. This account helps you maximize your retirement savings in your Epargne 3 account.
- Funds in your Epargne 3 savings account can be invested on a monthly basis, either automatically or when you decide.
- You can always keep some cash readily available in your Epargne 3 account.
- You can cancel investment orders at any time, and you can convert your investments into cash whenever you want.
- You won't be charged any brokerage or payout fees or any fees for account-handling or administration.
Harness the power of the financial markets
- With a Portfolio 3 account, you can earn a higher potential return on your savings by investing them in the financial markets. However, you will be taking on a higher level of risk.
- The amounts you pay into your Epargne 3 account can be invested in fund units, either automatically or whenever you decide.
- Speak with your BCV advisor, who will look at your risk profile and investment horizon to help you select the strategy that’s right for you.
*Calculations based on BCV’s past Epargne 3 account interest rates. Payments of CHF 6,000 were made on 31 March the first year and then on 1 January in subsequent years.
The price of investment fund units may fall as well as rise. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Each profile has a recommended minimum holding period for the fund units.