For clients who:
- Want to limit the environmental impact of their house or apartment
- Are buying a property with a CECB eco-rating of A
- Want to renovate their home to make it more energy efficient
- Zero interest on your mortgage loan for the first 12 months
- Reduction applicable to loans to purchase or renovate your home
- Renovations are considered ecological if at least 25% of the total investment (minimum loan amount: CHF 20,000) will be used to make energy-saving improvements that qualify for subsidies. This kind of renovation work includes:
- Updating your heating system;
- Changing windows, doors, skylights, etc.;
- Renovating and insulating your roof.
- If you are buying a property, it must have a CECB eco-rating of A
- The term of the loan must be at least five years.