- A team of experts manage our asset allocation funds according to a clear, time-tested strategy.
- We factor sustainability criteria into our core financial risk-management process, with no negative impact on investment risk and return.
- Our funds are subject to supervision by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority, so they’re safe, transparent, and closely monitored to protect investors.
Don’t put all your assets in one basket
Our asset allocation funds are ideal for spreading risk across the main asset classes: stocks, bonds and the money market. The funds’ diversification mitigates your investment risk while giving you a balanced portfolio.
Choose a socially responsible fund
We take a responsible, sustainable approach that factors environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria into our entire range of funds. By integrating these criteria into our decision-making process, we’re able to identify potential opportunities and risks that may not be captured by our core financial analyses. Plus, this approach increases your portfolio’s resilience, with no negative impact on expected risks or returns.
Systematic ESG integration
ESG Fonds stratégiques
Funds that systematically integrate ESG criteria
ESG Impact Fonds stratégiques
Funds that actively contribute to sustainable development
Our funds meet your investment needs
Our asset allocation funds offer nine investment strategies to choose from, each with a defined set of investment objectives. The asset allocation for each strategy targets a different level of return based on the desired risk exposure and investment.
- Our active investment strategies are designed to match or beat the performance of the reference strategy during rising or volatile markets and mitigate losses during market downturns. Our investment process draws on proprietary models developed in-house that factor in economic fundamentals as well as market indicators.
- Semi-active investment strategies track an index. They are designed to provide an attractive return over the long term for a given level of risk, although returns are more volatile in the short term.
Solutions for all types of investors
Every investor is different. Your risk tolerance and time horizon will vary depending on your financial situation and any major projects or plans you may have.
That’s why we developed an investment questionnaire to help you determine which investment strategy and fund is best for you. And you can invest in that fund directly online.
Once you’ve filled out the questionnaire, a BCV advisor will contact you within 48 hours to finalize your investment.