- Customers can make cashless payments in just seconds
- Cuts down on the time it takes to process cash payments
- The risk of theft is lower than with cash (which can be stolen in the store or on the way to the bank)
- Lets you capture sales opportunities by catering to clients who pay only by card
Choose between two types of payment terminals.
These rugged, portable, and easy-to-use terminals are the ideal solution if you’re a traveling merchant, self-employed, or don't carry out a lot of transactions. It can also be a good idea for individuals and non-profit organizations to have one on hand for occasional transactions.
You simply need a smartphone to process your customers’ payments.
And the device only costs around CHF 100.
For merchants who regularly accept a large number of payments, this terminal can be used with or without an interface with a cash register.
Several types of devices are available depending on your business needs: lightweight, fully integrated with a cash register, usable outside, etc.
You can also rent or lease a terminal.
Make cashless payments easier for your customers by choosing the PAX A50 compact terminal provided by our partner SIX Payment Services/Worldline, now at a special price of CHF 189* instead of CHF 279.
- Easy to configure
- Can be used in your shop or on the go
- Powerful battery
- Integrated 4G SIM card (including WLAN)
- Accepts the most common payment methods: Mastercard, Debit Mastercard, Maestro card, Visa, V PAY, Visa Debit, TWINT and (optional) PostFinance Card.
* Plus activation and delivery: CHF 9.90 VAT incl.
Use your terminal to
collect TWINT payments. At
checkout, your customers will see a QR code that they can scan with their
smartphones. This system is available
for both mobile and countertop terminals.