Tax-free interest at an attractive rate
The variable interest rate on our Vested Benefits account is higher than that on our standard savings account.
A Vested Benefits account is designed for three main situations:
- You temporarily leave your job and no longer pay into a Swiss occupational pension fund: you can keep growing your pension assets until you sign up with a new fund.
- You start a new job and your new employer's occupational pension fund does not accept all of your vested pension benefits.
- You decide to become self-employed.
We offer two types of Vested Benefits accounts:
- A Vested Benefits Savings Account, which is like a regular savings account but has a higher interest rate. Your capital is protected with this account.
- A Vested Benefits Growth Account, which lets you invest in the financial markets (within the limits set forth in Swiss occupational pension law). Note that the value of investments in financial markets can go up as well as down, so you should be well aware of the risks before investing.