Build a nest egg for the newborn in your life
The arrival of a new baby is an exciting time and the start of a whole new life. What better gift than to help the child save for its future? With our Custodial Savings account, as a parent, family member, or close friend, you can open an account for the child and put money in it over the years. That way, when he or she turns 18, you’ll have accumulated 18 years of savings to give them.
- A higher interest rate than a current account
- A free piggy bank when you open the account
- A special certificate to give the child when he or she turns 18
- No account management fees
- Annual account statements, free of charge
Just for parents
- CHF 40 automatically credited to the new Custodial Savings Account
- A cuddly star toy for your baby
- BCV will donate CHF 10 to the Étoile Filante foundation, which makes dreams come true for sick children
Étoile Filante foundation
Thanks to you, BCV can help Étoile Filante make children’s dreams come true. For every Custodial Savings account opened by a parent, BCV will donate CHF 10 to the Étoile Filante (Shooting Star Foundation), an organization that grants the wishes of children living with a serious disease or disability. To learn more about the foundation, visit www.etoilefilante.ch
Informational flyer (in French) about BCV’s Custodial Savings accounts, an attractive solution that lets you build a nest egg to give to a special child in your life when they turn 18.
File size : 1.42 MB - Last update : 17 November 2021
Junior banking pack
The Junior banking pack is an all-in-one pack with everything you need to manage your money simply and easily – for kids aged 7–14 years old.
Junior Savings Account
If you’re between 7 and 14 years old, our Junior Savings Account is for you. It’ll help you learn how to put money aside and save up to buy something cool.
As an online-only account, our e-Savings account offers a higher interest rate than our conventional Savings account.