Smart and sustainable investing with our ESG Impact funds

For investors who want to help achieve the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by investing in companies that promote sustainability.

ESG integration

 

We take a responsible and sustainable approach to investing by applying environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria to more and more of our investment funds. That means we go beyond a company’s financials and look at how they contribute to sustainable development – based on these three criteria – before including them in the funds we offer our clients.

ESG

ESG criteria in action

We incorporate ESG factors into our investment process primarily through exclusion, reweighting, and active ownership (see below). We also offer thematic funds that invest in companies whose products and services are designed to actively contribute to sustainable development.

Approach

What BCV does

1. Exclusion

  • Screen out companies and industries linked to major controversies

2. Integration

  • Incorporate ESG ratings into our stock-picking process
  • Reweight portfolios to prioritize companies that implement ESG best practices
  • Take a best-in-class approach

3. Active ownership

  • Vote at AGMs
  • Promote ESG dialogue with companies

4. Thematic investments

Invest in companies that work to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)

BCV’s range of ESG Impact funds

BCV Actions ESG Impact certificate

Invest in sustainable companies while diversifying your investment by sector, region, and currency.

This equity certificate applies BCV’s principles of discretionary management and integrates ESG criteria across the entire portfolio. It is built around a core asset allocation fund that accounts for 70% of the portfolio. The remaining 30% consists of sustainable investments in financial products that have a significant impact on the environment or human well-being.

BCV Climate Impact certificate

Invest in companies whose products and services are helping combat climate change

This certificate invests directly in climate change mitigation. It focuses on companies that address this pressing issue by developing products and services in solar and wind energy, mobility, electricity storage, smart grids, and energy efficiency. The companies selected for this certificate contribute to meeting various UN Sustainable Development Goals.

BCV Stratégie Equipondéré ESG Impact fund

Invest in a sustainable and diversified fund that seeks long-term capital growth along with additional income.

The certificate applies BCV’s principles of discretionary management and integrates ESG criteria across the entire portfolio. It is built around a balanced asset allocation fund that accounts for 70% of the portfolio. The remaining 30% consists of sustainable investments in financial products that have a significant impact on the environment or human well-being.

Learn more →

Meet with a BCV advisor

Documents utiles

Loading......
 

BCV Stratégie Équipondéré ESG Impact

Cette solution d’investissement diversifiée répond aux investisseurs qui recherchent, à terme, une augmentation de leur capital investi avec des revenus complémentaires tout en contribuant activement au développement durable.

File size : 756.22 KB - Last update : 24 September 2020

Loading......

Veuillez préalablement prendre connaissance des conditions d'utilisation du Site et du courrier électronique.
Autres informations juridiques.
© 2002-2021 Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, tous droits réservés.