- This is a very straightforward way of paying your bills – you don’t have to come to the bank and you don't need a computer or internet access
- You can group all your bills together on one BCV-top order, then sign it and send to us by mail together with the payment slips
- To use this service, you need to have a BCV current account
- You can schedule payments up to one year in advance
- The BCV-top payment order only needs to include the following:
- total number of payments
- total amount to be paid
- desired payment date (which should be the same for all payments)
- the order date
- the signature of the authorized person or persons
- You can request more BCV-top forms on any order you send us.
Small business banking packages
These two comprehensive offers make it easy for small business owners and self-employed professionals to manage their affairs day in, day out.