- This is a very straightforward way of paying your bills – you don’t have to come to the bank and you don't need a computer or internet access
- You can group all your bills together on one BCV-top order, then sign it and send to us by mail together with the payment slips
- To use this service, you need to have a BCV current account
- You can schedule payments up to one year in advance
- The BCV-top payment order only needs to include the following:
- total number of payments
- total amount to be paid
- desired payment date (which should be the same for all payments)
- the order date
- the signature of the authorized person or persons
- You can request more BCV-top forms on any order you send us.
Small business banking packages
These two comprehensive offers make it easy for small business owners and self-employed professionals to manage their affairs day in, day out.
Terms and conditions for banking services
Download our brochure (in French) for the terms and conditions for corporate banking transactions.
En tant que partenaire financier de référence des entreprises du canton de Vaud, nous vous proposons des prestations adaptées à vos besoins, dont vous trouvez les conditions et tarifs dans ce document.
File size : 241.65 KB - Last update : 24 June 2022
Keywords: Comptes/ BCV/ Entreprises/ conditions/ Tarifs