How do I notify BCV that my address has changed?
- Log in to BCV-net.
- Click on “Services."
- In the menu on the left, click on “Inform us of a change of address."
You can also mail us your new address to BCV, Case Postale 300, 1001 Lausanne.
In BCV Mobile
- Log in to BCV Mobile.
- Tap on “More” at the bottom of the app.
- Go into the secure messaging system.
- Click on the pencil symbol and then select “Change address.”
- Enter your new address and then select “Confirm."
- Create a new message by selecting the “New message" icon in the top right hand corner.
- Select the “Change of address” form and provide the necessary information.
The change will take effect within two or three business days.
How do I notify BCV that my name has changed?
Please visit a BCV branch with a copy of your divorce agreement or marriage certificate and your ID so that you can provide a new signature sample.
How do I grant or revoke a power of attorney?
Please visit a BCV branch.