Assessing your personal insurance coverage
Because life doesn't always go according to plan, every once in a while you should review your insurance coverage under the Swiss three-pillar system. How would your family get by if you suffered an accident or illness that prevented you from working or if you died prematurely? At BCV, we offer a range of products to make sure you have the protection you need.
Why it's important to assess your coverage
You should occasionally review your pension and disability coverage to:
- Identify any areas where your coverage may be inadequate
- Know what benefits you can expect when you retire
- Obtain additional coverage you might need or want before it's too late
How often should you assess your coverage?
Life's major milestones are a perfect opportunity to review your pension and disability coverage:
- If you get married or enter a registered partnership
- If you have a new baby
- If you make a career change
- If you get divorced
- If your retirement is approaching
- If the related laws or regulations change
Schedule an appointment with one of our advisors today for a personalized assessment. We will provide you with a detailed review of your current level of coverage, along with options for making your coverage more complete.