Build a nest egg for the newborn in your life
The arrival of a new baby is an exciting time and the start of a whole new life. What better gift than to help the child save for its future? With our Custodial Savings account, as a parent, family member, or close friend, you can open an account for the child and put money in it over the years. That way, when he or she turns 18, you’ll have accumulated 18 years of savings to give them.
- A higher interest rate than a current account
- A free piggy bank when you open the account
- A special certificate to give the child when he or she turns 18
- No account management fees
- Annual account statements, free of charge
Just for parents
- CHF 40 automatically credited to the new Custodial Savings Account
- A cuddly star toy for your baby
- BCV will donate CHF 10 to the Étoile Filante foundation, which makes dreams come true for sick children
Étoile Filante foundation
Thanks to you, BCV can help Étoile Filante make children’s dreams come true. For every Custodial Savings account opened, BCV will donate CHF 10 to the Étoile Filante (Shooting Star) foundation, an organization that grants the wishes of children living with a serious disease or disability. To learn more about the foundation, visit www.etoilefilante.ch
Le compte Epargne Cadeau est une solution attrayante pour vous permettre d’épargner en faveur d’un enfant qui vous est cher et pour lui permettre de bénéficier de ce capital à sa majorité.
Grösse : 1.42 MB - Zuletzt geändert : 15.11.2019
A Savings account is the perfect way to put money aside for a specific purchase – like a new car or home renovation – or simply for a rainy day.
As an online-only account, our e-Savings account offers a higher interest rate than our conventional Savings account.
With our SavingsPlus account, the more money you have in the account, the higher the interest rate – ideal for building up your savings over the long term.