RP Modulo is a life insurance policy offered by our partner Retraites Populaires. It includes a savings component and two insurance components, but you can add or remove these components based on your needs.
- Attractive return
- Capital guarantee
- Pillar 3A tax benefits
The RP Modulo includes three components:
- Savings: You set a base amount and can then make additional payments into a Pillar 3A account.
- Protection in the event of disability:
- Waiver of contribution: Your contributions will continue to be paid if you have an accident or must take sick leave, thereby protecting your capital.
- Benefits: You decide the amount of benefits you wish to be paid over a set period of time in the event you are unable to work.
- Protection in the event of death: When you die, your family will receive an agreed upon amount.
- Contractual savings
- Flexible savings
- Level term life insurance – your cover remains constant throughout the term of the policy
- Decreasing term life insurance – your cover decreases over the life of the policy at a predetermined rate
- Receive benefits in the event of disability
- Your contributions will continue to be paid