- Withdraw cash at ATMs anytime, both in Switzerland and abroad.
- Deposit cash at selected BCV ATMs.
- Make fast, secure payments at shops in Switzerland and abroad with your Maestro card. And now our contactless payment technology makes shopping even easier.
- With contactless payment, you can make purchases of up to CHF 40 with a simple wave of your hand. No need to sign a receipt or enter a PIN.
- Link your card to several accounts, so one card is all you need to make deposits, withdraw cash, and view account balances at BCV ATMs.
- Simply show your BCV Maestro card for special deals on fun activities all over Vaud Canton!
Overdrafts are not allowed, so withdrawals and purchases are authorized only if there's enough money in your account to cover them. That means you can't be tempted to spend more than you have.
To help prevent payment card fraud (like skimming), transactions outside Europe are capped at CHF 300/day. Keep that in mind when you travel, and take another type of card with you such as a credit card or prepaid card.
Using your card abroad: You cannot use your Maestro card in countries or regions subject to sanctions or embargoes. The current list of those countries and regions is: North Korea, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, and Syria.
Contact us immediately if your card is lost or stolen. We will cancel the card and issue a new one right away.
Mastercard® PrePaid card
With the PrePaid card you can make purchases all over the world and on the internet, and automatically keep your spending under control.
BCV Silver Mastercard® and Visa
Silver credit cards from Visa or Mastercard are perfect for your day-to-day spending and purchases online or in shops, anywhere in the world.