Family Direct banking pack
One of the lowest fees on the market for the entire family
Fees and conditions
- No fee if your family holds at least CHF 15,000 in assets** at BCV or has a BCV mortgage loan (otherwise CHF 15/month)
- First 6 months free if you're new to BCV
*Subject to certain conditions. Limits will be set according to your income.
**Family assets: The assets in each partner's current, savings, and securities accounts at BCV + the assets in Custodial Savings accounts (subject to parental responsibility) of children living at the same address as the adult family members.
For information on any other accounts or services, see the BCV account terms and conditions.
- Our Family Direct banking pack is for couples and families that do all their banking online.
With our Family Direct banking pack, you and your spouse or partner both get:
- A current account (individual and/or joint): An exclusively online option to manage your day-to-day finances
- An e-Savings account: This online-only account offers a higher interest rate
- A Maestro® card: To make cashless purchases and withdraw and deposit money at BCV and other cantonal bank ATMs (over 1,700 ATMs across Switzerland)
- A Silver Visa/Mastercard® (or PrePaid credit card): For online and in-store purchases around the world
or a Gold Visa/Mastercard®* for an additional CHF 6/month
- BCV-net, BCV Mobile, and BCV TWINT: Digital solutions for your everyday banking needs
BCV EXTRA: For discounts on a range of activities by simply showing your Maestro® card
You can also get:
- A BCV Epargne 3 account: A retirement account that can help lower your taxes and finance your home purchase
You might also like
Family Classic banking pack
Our Family Classic banking pack is perfect for couples and families that do most of their banking online but prefer counter services for certain transactions.