Making a complaint
Service quality is at the heart of everything we do at BCV.
But even though we’re committed to providing you with the highest quality of service, we realize we don’t always live up to your expectations.
If that happens, please fill out our complaint form following the instructions below. That will help us address any issues quickly and improve our service.
Points of contact
For the fastest response, please contact our Customer Service Center or your BCV advisor first.
- BCV’s Customer Service Center
- By email: Log in to BCV-net and, in the secure messaging system, select “Lodge a complaint” as the subject of your email. You can also use this form to write to our Customer Service Center.
- By telephone: Call 0844 228 228 (or +41 21 212 10 00 if you’re outside Switzerland). Our lines are open Monday to Friday, 7:30am–7:30pm for individual clients and 8am–6pm for corporate clients.
- Your BCV advisor
- By email: Log in to BCV-net and, in the secure messaging system, select “Contact your advisor” as the subject of your email. You can also send an email to your advisor at the address provided on correspondence you receive from BCV.
- By telephone: Call your advisor at the number provided on correspondence you receive from BCV.
We will process your complaint quickly and get back to you within a reasonable amount of time.
BCV’s customer feedback center
If you’re unsatisfied with the response you receive from your advisor, you can then contact our customer feedback center.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: BCV / Customer feedback center / Place St-François 14 / CP 300 / 1001 Lausanne
We will process your feedback quickly and get back to you within a reasonable amount of time..
Swiss Banking Ombudsman
If you’re unsatisfied with the response you receive from BCV, you may wish to seek the assistance of the Swiss Banking Ombudsman. The Banking Ombudsman is a source of information and independent mediation that deals with specific complaints that customers have about banks based in Switzerland. This service is free of charge.
Click here to contact the Ombudsman.