Thursday 2 May 2019 at 4pm in Lausanne, Switzerland, in Hall 7 at the Palais de Beaulieu
The agenda is as follows:
1. Opening remarks by the Chairman of the Board
2. Executive Board report by the CEO
3. Approval of the management report and both parent-company and Group accounts for the 2018 financial year
4. Appropriation of profit and other distributions
5. Approval of the compensation of the Board of Directors and the Executive Board
6. Approval of the actions of the Board of Directors and the Executive Board
7. Election to the Board of Directors
8. Election of the independent proxy
9. Appointment of the external auditor
A reply card will be sent to shareholders who are listed in the share register as having voting rights. With this card, shareholders may confirm attendance at the Annual General Meeting or appoint a proxy. Only shareholders listed as having voting rights as of 12 April 2019 shall be entitled to vote. They may appoint a proxy of their choice, or the independent proxy to be named in the official invitation.
Shareholders representing shares with an aggregate par value of thirty thousand Swiss francs or more may request that an item of business be entered on the agenda. Any individual motion requiring a vote must be submitted in writing to the Chairman of the Board of Directors by 18 March 2019 at the following address: Secrétariat du Conseil d’administration de la BCV, Case postale 300, 1001 Lausanne.
Shareholders may also send any questions they have to the same address.
The official invitation containing the final agenda and the motions of the Board of Directors will be published in French and German in the Swiss press at least 20 days before the date of the Annual General Meeting.