The free BCV Investor Relations app for iPad* keeps you up to date with the latest developments at BCV Group.
It brings together everything that’s of interest to shareholders, investors and analysts, including:
- An overview of BCV
- Our key figures
- Annual and interim reports
- Press releases
- Basel Pillar 3 reports
- Corporate social responsibility reports
- Investor presentations
With the app, you can:
- View upcoming BCV events and add them to your calendar
- Consult BCV’s credit rating and credit opinions on the Bank
- Consult BCV share price
- Contact BCV’s Head of Investor Relations using the contact information provided
Shareholders can also read the agenda for the next AGM, and even download all the relevant documents.
Download the app free of charge at
* iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
The 2018 Annual Report contains the financial statements of the BCV Group and parent company at 31 December 2018. It also provides management discussion and analysis of BCV’s activities as a whole and by business sector, as well as a review of the economic environment.
Grösse : 5.44 MB - Zuletzt geändert : 02.4.2019
This report contains detailed information on risk management at BCV Group and is meant for investors, analysts, ratings agencies and regulatory bodies.
Grösse : 1.55 MB - Zuletzt geändert : 29.3.2019
Suchbegriffe: Pilier 3