“By working alongside our advisor, we found the best way for me to take over the family business.’’
Groupe Volet SA
Every year, BCV helps make dozens of business successions happen
Why you should work with BCV:
- We offer unparalleled expertise and a strong presence in the Canton
- You can call on the support of our experts in business succession, financing, taxes, asset management, and occupational pensions
- We will put you into contact with BCV’s partners
From mergers to family business successions, we're there for our customers every step of the way
We appreciate that BCV tailored our financing to fit our specific needs.
Florian Besse, Guillaume Besse, and Philipp Zrunek
Mussler Medical Supply SA
It was only by speaking with our advisor that we could nail down what we wanted to do with the company.
Urs Lüscher and Nicolas Brunner
We were proud that BCV had faith in us.
Grégory Wyss and Michel Mamzer
Tinguely Groupe SA
If you're thinking about buying or selling a business, schedule a meeting with one of our specialists.
We’re with you every step of the way
Selling your company – and what happens next
- Independent assessments of valuations of your company
- Succession plans tailored to your needs
- Assessment of the tax implications
- Estate planning and wealth planning
- A panel of experts at your service
- Asset management
Sit down with us sooner rather than later
A guide to selling your business
It’s a good idea to start thinking about your business plans at least five to ten years in advance.
Nicolas Corod, the head of BCV's business succession team, explains why (in French only).
How do I pass my business on to my kids?
Thinking about it far in advance and talking with your family are just two of the steps you need to take before you can successfully hand your business down to the next generation.
Watch the La Télé "VOTRE ARGENT, SPÉCIAL PME" (in French only)