"It was only by speaking with our advisor that we could nail down what we wanted to do with the company."
Urs Lüscher et Nicolas Brunner
Every year, BCV helps make dozens of business successions happen
Why you should work with BCV:
- We offer unparalleled expertise and a strong presence in the Canton
- You can call on the support of our experts in business succession, financing, taxes, asset management, and occupational pensions
- We will put you into contact with BCV’s partners
We’re with you every step of the way
Selling your company – and what happens next
- Independent assessments of valuations of your company
- Succession plans tailored to your needs
- Assessment of the tax implications
- Estate planning and wealth planning
- A panel of experts at your service
- Asset management
Formation «Comment acquérir une entreprise»
Bien réussir une acquisition demande un savoir-faire et des outils qui vont optimiser ce processus. Pour vous accompagner dans votre démarche, Romandie Formation propose une formation sur 3 jours, durant laquelle nos experts Nicolas Corod et Jean Poloskei aborderont le financement d’acquisition.
The challenges of taking over a business
Business succession in times of crisis
Web conference with Nicolas Corod, the head of BCV’s business succession team, and Raphaël Leveau, a partner at Berney Associés, June 2020 (French only).
A guide to selling your business
Article by Nicolas Corod, the head of BCV’s business succession team, July 2019 (French only).
How do I pass my business on to my kids?
The experience of business leader Pierre Volet, the chairman of the Board of Directors of Volet Group, "VOTRE ARGENT, SPÉCIAL PME" segment broadcast on La Télé, May 2019 (French only).
Financing a business succession
Article by Nicolas Corod, the head of BCV’s business succession team, December 2018 (French only).