Why it's important to assess your coverage
You should occasionally review your pension and disability coverage to:
- Identify any areas where your coverage may be inadequate
- Know what benefits you can expect when you retire
- Obtain additional coverage you might need or want before it's too late
How often should you assess your coverage?
Life's major milestones are a perfect opportunity to review your pension and disability coverage:
- If you get married or enter a registered partnership
- If you have a new baby
- If you make a career change
- If you get divorced
- If your retirement is approaching
- If the related laws or regulations change
Schedule an appointment with one of our advisors today for a personalized assessment. We will provide you with a detailed review of your current level of coverage, along with options for making your coverage more complete.
What's the next step?
We're available Monday to Friday,
from 7:30am to 7:30pm
Write to us
Please read our website and email Terms and Conditions before using our website or contacting us by email.
Other legal information
© 2002-2022 Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, all rights reserved.
The purpose of this website is to describe the activities of Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV) within Switzerland. BCV’s intention is not to conduct activities outside Switzerland, and this website is aimed solely at individuals and entities domiciled in Switzerland. By clicking "I accept," you confirm that you are domiciled in Switzerland.