RP Modulo is a life insurance policy offered by our partner Retraites Populaires. It includes a savings component and two insurance components, but you can add or remove these components based on your needs.
- Attractive return
- Capital guarantee
- Pillar 3A tax benefits
The RP Modulo includes three components:
- Savings: You set a base amount and can then make additional payments into a Pillar 3A account.
- Protection in the event of disability:
- Waiver of contribution: Your contributions will continue to be paid if you have an accident or must take sick leave, thereby protecting your capital.
- Benefits: You decide the amount of benefits you wish to be paid over a set period of time in the event you are unable to work.
- Protection in the event of death: When you die, your family will receive an agreed upon amount.
- Contractual savings
- Flexible savings
Paid out in a lump sum or as an annuity
- Level term life insurance – your cover remains constant throughout the term of the policy
- Decreasing term life insurance – your cover decreases over the life of the policy at a predetermined rate
- Receive benefits in the event of disability
- Your contributions will continue to be paid
What's the next step?
We're available Monday to Friday,
from 7:30am to 7:30pm
Write to us
Please read our website and email Terms and Conditions before using our website or contacting us by email.
Other legal information
© 2002-2022 Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, all rights reserved.
The purpose of this website is to describe the activities of Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV) within Switzerland. BCV’s intention is not to conduct activities outside Switzerland, and this website is aimed solely at individuals and entities domiciled in Switzerland. By clicking "I accept," you confirm that you are domiciled in Switzerland.