ESG asset allocation funds
- A team of experts manages our asset allocation funds according to a clear, time-tested strategy.
- We factor environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria into our core financial risk-management process, with no negative impact on investment risk and return.
- Our funds are subject to supervision by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority, so they’re safe, transparent, and closely monitored to protect investors.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket
Our asset allocation funds are ideal for spreading risk across the main asset classes: stocks, bonds, and the money market. The funds’ diversification mitigates your investment risk while giving you a balanced portfolio.
Choose socially responsible investing (SRI)
We take a responsible approach that factors environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria into our entire range of funds for personal banking clients. By integrating these criteria into our asset management processes, we’re able to identify potential ESG opportunities and risks that may not be captured by our core financial analyses. The end goal here is to increase your portfolio’s resilience, with no negative impact on expected risks or returns.
Beyond integrating ESG criteria across our asset allocation funds, minimum 25% of the assets in our Stratégie Equipondéré ESG Impact fund are set aside for thematic investments in companies that provide solutions to environmental and social challenges. The fund is for investors seeking long-term capital growth and additional income.
Systematic ESG integration
ESG strategic funds
Funds that systematically integrate ESG criteria
ESG Impact strategic funds
Funds that systematically integrate ESG criteria + thematic investments in solutions to environmental and social issues.
Our funds meet your investment needs
Our asset allocation funds offer nine investment strategies to choose from, each with a defined set of investment objectives. The asset allocation for each strategy targets a different level of return based on the desired risk exposure and investment.
- Our active investment strategies are designed to match or beat the performance of the reference strategy during rising or volatile markets and mitigate losses during market downturns. Our investment process draws on proprietary models developed in-house that factor in economic fundamentals as well as market indicators.
- Semi-active investment strategies track an index. They are designed to provide an attractive return over the long term for a given level of risk, although returns are more volatile in the short term.
Solutions for all types of investors
Every investor is different. Your risk tolerance and time horizon will vary depending on your financial situation and any major projects or plans you may have.
That’s why we developed an investment questionnaire to help you determine which investment strategy and fund is best for you. And you can invest in that fund directly online.
Once you’ve filled out the questionnaire, a BCV advisor will contact you within 48 hours to finalize your investment.
What's the next step?
We're available Monday to Friday,
from 7:30am to 7:30pm
Write to us
Bitte lesen Sie zuerst die Nutzungsbedingungen der Website und die Nutzungsbedingungen der elektronischen Post.
© 2002-2022 Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Die Website der BCV soll die Aktivitäten der BCV in der Schweiz präsentieren. Die BCV möchte keine Geschäfte im Ausland betreiben. Die Website richtet sich ausschliesslich an natürliche und juristische Personen mit Wohn-/Geschäftssitz in der Schweiz. Wenn Sie auf "Ich bestätige" klicken, bestätigen Sie, Ihren Wohn-/Geschäftssitz in der Schweiz zu haben.